Rugby rookie initiation goes horribly wrong

The most homoerotic sport on earth just got gayer…

(From Carnal Nation) “gair rhydd, Cardiff University’s student newspaper, reports today that members of the college’s engineering department apparently caught food poisoning recently after eating gherkins (read: pickles) that had previously been inserted into players’ anuses.  It was part of a hazing ritual for the department’s rugby team.”

” …the endurance tests were designed to test ‘Strength of Stamina, ‘ ‘Strength of Character,’ and ‘Strength of Stomach’ …activities caught on camera included flashing and anal egg insertions.  There was also something with toilet paper, where one end was placed between a player’s butt cheeks and the other end was set on fire.” Read more

That last paragraph really takes me back to my college days… good times, good times

One Response to “Rugby rookie initiation goes horribly wrong”

  1. filthy rugger you

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: